SFH or Condo in Panama City Beach Fl.

SFH or Condo in Panama City Beach Fl.

Real Estate Investor · Panama City, FL · Member since 2012 · 265 posts · 58 votes

My wife and I have been looking at SFH homes in panama city beach florida for the past year. We are looking to spend most of our time there while kids are out of school roughly 3 months. We would rent it out during the winter months to snowbirds. We have stayed away from condos due to HOA fees. Am i wrong by thinking that way? should we include condos in the search? most condos in PCB are low right now and could be gotten for the same price as a SFH a block or two from the beach. There is also townhouse communities that are gated and nice and have lower HOA fees. should we include al these or stay with SFH?

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · OR · Member since 2012 · 390 posts · 133 votes
    11y

    @bobby beard I am involved with an upcoming condo development project in PCB so am researching the market. 

    I just saw your post here----don't know why no one answered. I am wondering if you decided in favor of a condo and why or why not. It would seem that beach front vacation (or otherwise) properties would be good right now with the Boomers and Millennials.

    I would love to hear what you are up to down there ;-)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.