Flipping land in Arizona with cash

Flipping land in Arizona with cash

Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 5 votes

I have $125k in cash and want to start flipping land in Arizona. I’m based in the Phoenix area but a quick LandWatch search shows that Mohave County has the most sales in the past 90 days. 

Any advice on best practices? I’m entirely new to this and would love advice (whatever you think is most valuable). 

1Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mark Smith:

    I have $125k in cash and want to start flipping land in Arizona. I’m based in the Phoenix area but a quick LandWatch search shows that Mohave County has the most sales in the past 90 days. 

    Any advice on best practices? I’m entirely new to this and would love advice (whatever you think is most valuable). 


     Tons of free information online on how to do this, what to look for in land, where to buy it and then resell it. I would start here and also on youtube.Tons of content there.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:
    Quote from @Mark Smith:

    I have $125k in cash and want to start flipping land in Arizona. I’m based in the Phoenix area but a quick LandWatch search shows that Mohave County has the most sales in the past 90 days. 

    Any advice on best practices? I’m entirely new to this and would love advice (whatever you think is most valuable). 


     Tons of free information online on how to do this, what to look for in land, where to buy it and then resell it. I would start here and also on youtube.Tons of content there.

  • Noah CorwickPro Member
    Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 271 posts · 115 votes
    2y

    Hey Mark! 

    I might have just the lot for you actually. 

    I'll shoot you a DM. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.