Columbia, SC area turnkey providers?

Most Popular Reply

Joe DerobertisPro Member
Altadena, CA · Member since 2014 · 70 posts · 42 votes
2y

Thought I'd revive this thread as I too am interested in exploring the what turnkey providers might service the South Carolina market.  I'm specifically interested in Florence, but open to other areas as well!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will GastonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Kyla Bailey you got anything for @David Gilbert?

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbia, SC · Member since 2022 · 41 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    @David Gilbert What are you specifically looking for?

  • Joe DerobertisPro Member
    Altadena, CA · Member since 2014 · 70 posts · 42 votes
    2y

    Thought I'd revive this thread as I too am interested in exploring the what turnkey providers might service the South Carolina market.  I'm specifically interested in Florence, but open to other areas as well!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.