How to buy real estate without a loan?

How to buy real estate without a loan?

Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hi, i am Kenji, 19years old and i want to start my journey in real estate. I live in Belguim so markets are very different here. I want to buy a studentroom (very popular here, cash flow each month around 400) for about 80-90k. How could i get this money without a loan because i still study at university. In 3 years i can get a loan because then i have a job and show the bank that i receive x amount a month but now i am a little bit stuck. I can get 15k from my parents and i have around 10k myself but can i get the other 65k?

0Reply
38 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ty CouttsBusiness Member
    Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2022 · 467 posts · 230 votes
    2y

    Hello Kenji. I'm not too sure about what the circumstances are like in Belgium, but it is possible here in the States. I would research FHA loans (or whatever the equivalent is in Belgium.) Basically, you can receive a very low, and assisted, down payment on your home. Additionally, you'll have access to less competitive rates, usually.

    For this to be possible at your age, you are able to have a parent co-sign and use their credit, income statements, etc. This allows you to close and begin generating passive income while you are still studying. I hope this finds you well, good luck!

    Ty Coutts - Aslan Home Lending 544 Reviews
  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    First of all, thank you very much for your reply.

    I will look into this more and will discuss this with my parents. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.