Hi BP Community,
I’m looking to refine my real estate investment strategy and want to make sure I’m on the right track.
Here are a few areas I’m focusing on:
I’d love to hear about the strategies that have been successful for you and any advice on how to develop a strong, adaptable investment plan.
Thanks for sharing your insights!
Best,
Antonio
I work for KW and we belive in MODELS & SYSTEMS.
The Core Strategy: "Think long-term, buy and hold, and focus on cash flow."
Key Principles:
Example Action Steps:
Make sure you have your criteria down, then financing and property selection is Easy!
I work for KW and we belive in MODELS & SYSTEMS.
The Core Strategy: "Think long-term, buy and hold, and focus on cash flow."
Key Principles:
Example Action Steps:
Make sure you have your criteria down, then financing and property selection is Easy!
What is your Strategy?
I work for KW and we belive in MODELS & SYSTEMS.
The Core Strategy: "Think long-term, buy and hold, and focus on cash flow."
Key Principles:
Example Action Steps:
Make sure you have your criteria down, then financing and property selection is Easy!
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your strategy on fix and flips. Your insights were incredibly helpful and have given me a new perspective on the process.
I appreciate the time you took to explain your approach, and I’m excited to apply some of your tips to my own investments.
Thanks again for being so generous with your knowledge!
Best,I work for KW and we belive in MODELS & SYSTEMS.
The Core Strategy: "Think long-term, buy and hold, and focus on cash flow."
Key Principles:
Example Action Steps:
Make sure you have your criteria down, then financing and property selection is Easy!
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your strategy on fix and flips. Your insights were incredibly helpful and have given me a new perspective on the process.
I appreciate the time you took to explain your approach, and I’m excited to apply some of your tips to my own investments.
Thanks again for being so generous with your knowledge!
Best,No worries, If you are ever looking at the Austin area, right now, I have new construction that will get you $397 a month in cash flow and a 9% COC return at just 20% down on a 210k purchase.
Biggerpockets recently came out with a book on real estate strategy.
You may want to give it a read.
State with Strategy by Dave Meyer - https://store.biggerpockets.com/products/start-with-strategy
Biggerpockets recently came out with a book on real estate strategy.
You may want to give it a read.
State with Strategy by Dave Meyer - https://store.biggerpockets.com/products/start-with-strategy
Thank you, this is really helpful!