What's Your Top Priority When Selling Your Home—Timing, Price, or Something Else?

What's Your Top Priority When Selling Your Home—Timing, Price, or Something Else?

Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes

What’s the most important factor for you when deciding how to move forward with selling your home—timing, price, or something else entirely?

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Taylor DaschBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Temple, TX · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 700 votes
    1y

    Aha it seems like every time I sell one of mine its the time. Which is a lesson learned for me because I need to plan things out and recognize issues faster. Logically, I would care more about getting the best price but not overpricing to where the home sits on the market. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.