Leveraging Virtual Assistants for Acquisitions – Insights and Best Practices

Leveraging Virtual Assistants for Acquisitions – Insights and Best Practices

Specialist · Member since 2025 · 52 posts · 10 votes

Hello BiggerPockets community,

I've been exploring the use of virtual assistants (VAs) to support acquisitions, and I'm curious to hear your experiences. In our experience, a well-vetted VA can help streamline deal sourcing, initial due diligence, and administrative tasks—allowing investors to focus on strategy and decision-making.

In our team, we take pride in hiring professionals who truly understand the nuances of the industry. This approach has not only improved our operational efficiency but also helped us stay on top of opportunities without getting bogged down by the details.

Have any of you tried alternative strategies or found other methods that work even better? I’d love to learn from your successes (and challenges) as we continue to refine our approach.

Looking forward to your insights and feedback!

Best regards

Amanda

1Reply
33 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Taylor DaschBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Temple, TX · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 700 votes
    1y

    Yes, im not sure about deal sourcing at least at my level because I dont make that much from the investment side of my business right now and I feel there would be a lot of training involved. I like VAs for writing a bunch of offers - I am having my VA do offers, emailing lists, and texting lists if I can find a good text system where its allowed lol.

  • Lender · Nationwide · Member since 2018 · 571 posts · 310 votes
    1y

    I use a VA I've trained for over a year and she has good comprehension. I only need her part time so if someone wanted to split her I'm interested in that.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.