Investors wanted for deal with great potential

Investors wanted for deal with great potential

Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Investors. I have located a single family ranch style house in Denver Colorado (Sloan’s Lake area) 

Sale price $600k

Renovation $150k

ARV $825-$900

I’m looking to form a syndicate for this property with serious investors. Please look at comps in this very desirable neighborhood. Contact me here for more details 

0Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Greg ScottPro Member
Rental Property Investor · SE Michigan · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 6k+ votes
1y

Congrats and good luck.

I'd recommend against a syndication on a deal this size because you can expect the costs to be $10K+, which means you are giving up a large % of your profit to legal fees. Also, because you made this posting, you have violated the law if you wanted to do a Reg D 506(b) offering, so your options are now more limited.

It would be far cheaper and simpler to find a true partner.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg ScottPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · SE Michigan · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    1y

    Congrats and good luck.

    I'd recommend against a syndication on a deal this size because you can expect the costs to be $10K+, which means you are giving up a large % of your profit to legal fees. Also, because you made this posting, you have violated the law if you wanted to do a Reg D 506(b) offering, so your options are now more limited.

    It would be far cheaper and simpler to find a true partner.

    • Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 4 votes
      1y

      @Greg Scott 

      Thank you for the reply and valuable insight. I was not aware about the $10k in legal fees. You are very correct that a partner would be a great option for this. I will look into Reg D 506 b. 

      im a contractor in the Denver metro area looking to get into real estate investing.  I appreciate all the help I can get

  • Real Estate Broker · Denver/Castle Pines/Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2021 · 248 posts · 136 votes
    1y

    What are your credentials Alex? Maybe a bit more info on your background will help folks reach out to you. With no info and only one post you might not get any traction, but who knows. Let us know what you figure out and good luck!

    • Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 4 votes
      1y

      @Max Ferguson 

      Thanks for your reply Max. 
      A little background on me is I'm a general contractor in the Denver metro area. I started working with my uncle who was a master electrician when I was 15-16  years old. I worked with him for around 4 years when my dad retired from the Army and I went to work for his construction company. We were remodeling for 6-7 years. After that we build his custom home in Pueblo west. About four years later he passed. So I started my own company. It's been 3 years now. Business is good and had been trying to figure the rest out for myself. This is when I landed on BP. 
      I hope that's what you're asking lol

  • Real Estate Broker · Denver/Castle Pines/Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2021 · 248 posts · 136 votes
    1y

    @Alex Ramos

    Hey Alex, are you going to the BP event on Thursday in Denver? I'll be attending with some folks. But yeah, partnership would be the way to go for this venture for sure. You may be able to pull it off with proper hard money yourself. I'm happy to give you guidance if you aren't familiar but sounds like you may be from your credentials. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.