Qazzoo : Does it really work for buyer lead generation?

11 Replies

Greetings!

Has anyone used Qazzoo (http://www.qazzoo.com/real-estate-lead) for buyer lead generation? Is it worth paying $149 per month? Appreciate if you could please share your experience.

On a related note, what are the other such lead generation tools and your experience with them - if any?

Thank you in advance for sharing your insights.

-Vin

Hey Vin,

I've never heard of this company before, and my guess is that it is completely bogus. According to them, they have 912 leads in my area; my town only has 900 residents, so I find this unlikely. I have found facebook advertising to be a decent way to solicit buyers, and you can narrow down your audience to your most likely buyers for cheap.

SCAM! DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS COMPANY.  Please see proof link below!!!!!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qazzoocom/Annapolis-Maryland/Qazzoocom-Heavy-Hammer-Inc-Allhudcom-USHUDcom-Michael-Urbanski-Lies-to-takes-your-1082255

This is a TOTAL scam company!  The leads are bogus.  They solicited me in the fall of 2013 and gave them a 1 month shot.  I cancelled and they continued to rack up credit card charges to the tune of $2,070.  I'm still fighting with this company to get these charges reversed!  RUN away from this company and certainly don't give them your credit card number.  They are no better than a total rip-off scamming for any suckers who sign up for their service.

I wouldn't call Qazzoo a scam. I tried it last year and the very first lead I received turned out to be a serious buyer and seller. So I ended up selling their home and sold them their new home.

But I also learned very quickly that 99.9% of the leads are crap. 

Had a similar experience with Realtor.com. The first lead I received was someone who was ready to buy a home. Then after that it was all crap. If I was able to reach any of them and actually show them properties, it became obvious that they were just tire kickers and not really serious buyers.

I wouldn't waste my money on either of these websites.

I would say that selling 99.99% invalid/crap data is a scam.  You just got very lucky. Regardless, when you cancel a service with any company who continues to charge you that also qualifies them as an unscrupulous/SCAM company I'd say.

QAZZOO is a SCAM! I lost $149 trying them. I reached several people on the phone, none of whom were looking for houses as advertised. I complained to them and asked for a refund, they told me to try a few more and comped me 10 more leads. They said it was a numbers game. I tried 10 more people to the same result. Fake numbers, fake emails. I reported them to the BBB, but they argued that because I used the second round of leads I was still using their service. So basically, because I trusted them a second time, they would not refund my money. I wish I'd checked bigger pockets first!

Most all (if not all) of these so-called lead platforms are totally bogus.  They pray on the newbee broker and take their money as fast as they can. I have tried a few and know first-hand.  You will have much better luck networking and using FB....period.

I'm a bit confused by some of the replies. 

* One said he paid $149 and got one lead that gave him two settlements but he wasn't happy with that investment? I'll take that ROI anytime.

* Another said he never heard of the company but somehow knows how many leads they have in a particular area. BTW, the population of La Grande OR is 13,000 plus. 

* Qazzoo guarantees no bad contact information so how can there be fake leads? 

And when I follow the ripoff report link that is supposedly proof of a scam, This is the title of the report: 

Qazzoo REVIEW: Qazzoo is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. 

This is a direct copy and paste. 

Sounds like you should give this a try. 

Does it work? Yes for me.  I've signed up with them on Oct 2017 and i just closed 2 deals last week and put in a contract for a cash buyer yesterday. I called them yesterday to upgrade my plan since it was a no brainer. Jesse and their customer service staff was very helpful. If a lead has a wrong number or is disconnected, they will credit you that lead. Money well spent 

Danny P. 

Weston, FL

This company is a scam.  Majority of the lead information is incorrect so you flag the lead and they give you another one with incorrect info.  They bill on the last Friday of the month if the 1st is on a weekend-tried to cancel on the 29th and my card has already been run.  Reported them to the Maryland BBB but I don't expect much will come from it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here