Can Real Estate Create Both Profit and Impact?

Can Real Estate Create Both Profit and Impact?

Dallas, TX · Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 1 vote

I agree with you — partnerships in real estate can create both returns and community impact. That’s something I’ve been involved with, and I added more about my journey on my profile.

0Reply
58 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
11mo
Quote from @Frankie Vozzi:

Love that perspective, Mia  real estate can absolutely create both profit and impact when done with intention. It’s great to see more investors thinking long-term about community and value. If you ever need funding options, we can definitely connect!


I will take the contrarian view here.  providing housing for low income etc.  Just look at a Habitat development 5 years later they are trashed.. folks get stuff for free or low cost and its just turns into crap.. 

What we do in the industry makes FAR more impact IE we build new houses for retail buyers that have the money to buy them and keep them in great condition and keep neighborhoods clean and safe.. Its the trickle down effect.. there are literally hundreds of folks working as a result of what we do building new projects and providing capital to flippers and those trying to build portfolios  we will build 20 to 25 homes a year and fund over 100 flips or BRRRS and thats just me one little company.. I have donated homes to habitat over the years dont get me wrong but I dont think it solves these social issues folks dream of or think of .. 
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Frankie VozziBusiness Member
    Member since 2025 · 335 posts · 82 votes
    11mo

    Love that perspective, Mia  real estate can absolutely create both profit and impact when done with intention. It’s great to see more investors thinking long-term about community and value. If you ever need funding options, we can definitely connect!

    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      11mo
      Quote from @Frankie Vozzi:

      Love that perspective, Mia  real estate can absolutely create both profit and impact when done with intention. It’s great to see more investors thinking long-term about community and value. If you ever need funding options, we can definitely connect!


      I will take the contrarian view here.  providing housing for low income etc.  Just look at a Habitat development 5 years later they are trashed.. folks get stuff for free or low cost and its just turns into crap.. 

      What we do in the industry makes FAR more impact IE we build new houses for retail buyers that have the money to buy them and keep them in great condition and keep neighborhoods clean and safe.. Its the trickle down effect.. there are literally hundreds of folks working as a result of what we do building new projects and providing capital to flippers and those trying to build portfolios  we will build 20 to 25 homes a year and fund over 100 flips or BRRRS and thats just me one little company.. I have donated homes to habitat over the years dont get me wrong but I dont think it solves these social issues folks dream of or think of .. 
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    11mo

    Thank you so much! 🙏 I completely agree — intentional investing can create real change when it aligns profit with purpose. I’ve seen how even small community housing projects can transform lives for families experiencing homelessness.

    I’d love to connect and learn more about the funding side — I shared a bit about the work I do on my profile if you’d like to take a look. 

    • Frankie VozziBusiness Member
      Member since 2025 · 335 posts · 82 votes
      11mo
      Quote from @Mia Sophia:

      Thank you so much! 🙏 I completely agree — intentional investing can create real change when it aligns profit with purpose. I’ve seen how even small community housing projects can transform lives for families experiencing homelessness.

      I’d love to connect and learn more about the funding side — I shared a bit about the work I do on my profile if you’d like to take a look. 


  • Frankie VozziBusiness Member
    Member since 2025 · 335 posts · 82 votes
    11mo

    @Mia Sophia Thank you Looking forward to connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.