Experienced Investor Expanding Operations, Best Options for Capital?

Experienced Investor Expanding Operations, Best Options for Capital?

Flipper/Rehabber · Westminster, CO · Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hi. I've been investing in RE for 6 years part time and have very recently left my six figure career to pursue this full time with a wife and kids at home so I'm all in. I have about 10 deals under my belt, I have some Airbnbs, long terms and now leaning more into fix and flips. I am a licensed broker and recently launched a construction company where I am serving as general contractor and have 2 full time crews to work on my projects. Capital is getting tight. Does anyone know someone who would be interested in becoming a limited partner to deploy capital to expand our fix and flip business? I'm open to 1st position or even second position with hard money. Our specialty is single family targeting Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Northglenn and Wheat Ridge mostly with some exceptions. ARVs in the ballpark of $600k-$700k, these move quick, we have an eye for the details, our last deal was on the market for 6 days with multiple offers and we ended up closing at above asking. Any recommendations or thoughts are appreciated. Thank you.

1Reply
120 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
Moderator
Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
10mo

Have you spoken to companies like core vest or encore regarding lines of credit ?

7e investments53 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    10mo

    Have you spoken to companies like core vest or encore regarding lines of credit ?

    7e investments53 Reviews
    • Flipper/Rehabber · Westminster, CO · Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 2 votes
      10mo

      @Chris Seveney I have not and I just reached out to both. Thanks for the tip. Do you have experience working with them?

  • Scott WolfPro Member
    Lender · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 957 votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Devin Vigil:

    Hi. I've been investing in RE for 6 years part time and have very recently left my six figure career to pursue this full time with a wife and kids at home so I'm all in. I have about 10 deals under my belt, I have some Airbnbs, long terms and now leaning more into fix and flips. I am a licensed broker and recently launched a construction company where I am serving as general contractor and have 2 full time crews to work on my projects. Capital is getting tight. Does anyone know someone who would be interested in becoming a limited partner to deploy capital to expand our fix and flip business? I'm open to 1st position or even second position with hard money. Our specialty is single family targeting Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Northglenn and Wheat Ridge mostly with some exceptions. ARVs in the ballpark of $600k-$700k, these move quick, we have an eye for the details, our last deal was on the market for 6 days with multiple offers and we ended up closing at above asking. Any recommendations or thoughts are appreciated. Thank you.


    Hi Devin, we can get up to 95% LTV depending on the deal. Happy to chat if you're interested.

    • Flipper/Rehabber · Westminster, CO · Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 2 votes
      10mo

      @Scott Wolf I have one for you to look at. Let's connect today

  • David CramerPro Member
    Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10mo

    Hey Devin, I have a list of some hard money lenders that may be able to work with you! Contact me for details

  • Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8mo

    Hey @Devin Vigil, I'm run a Golden, CO based private lending business funding fix/flips across the Front Range. Shoot me a message if you want to connect. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.