Rental Property Investor · Tustin, CA · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 29 votes
I've been keeping an eye on the market and running numbers on numerous properties. One, for practice underwriting, and two, to find my first multifamily investment property. I work with children with developmental disabilities, like autism and Down syndrome, and I love my work. Sadly, it doesn't pay well, so I'm looking to build my wealth and be able to help other teachers in the special needs space along the way. I'm hoping to partner with someone to make this dream of owning multifamily property a reality. I have the experience to do most of the footwork, and partnering with an experienced investor will help me make the right decisions along the way. If you or someone you know might want to have a virtual or in-person coffee, please let me know. I wish you all a great night and a successful 2026.
Inland Empire, CA · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 79 votes
7mo
Hey@Jamison Remmers good to meet you and thanks for sharing. My partners and I are based out of SoCal and we invest in larger multifamily out of state. Happy to connect if it makes sense for you.
Rental Property Investor · Tustin, CA · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 29 votes
7mo
Hey @Garret Rumbea, it's a pleasure to meet you. What part of the Inland Empire are you in? I grew up in Corona, off McKinley, and graduated from Norco High class of '06. I would love to meet and see what I can do to help out. I'll send you a direct message so we can set things up. Cheers.
Hey @Garret Rumbea, it's a pleasure to meet you. What part of the Inland Empire are you in? I grew up in Corona, off McKinley, and graduated from Norco High class of '06. I would love to meet and see what I can do to help out. I'll send you a direct message so we can set things up. Cheers.
Hey Jamison, just replied to your message. Looking forward to connecting.