St. Louis Agents: Looking for a Proactive Agent Who Actually Sells – Not Just Shows

St. Louis Agents: Looking for a Proactive Agent Who Actually Sells – Not Just Shows

Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 0 votes

I’m looking for a sharp, proactive real estate agent in the Greater St. Louis area who knows how to move property — not just unlock doors.

I currently have a property at 216 S Hartnett Ave (Ferguson, MO 63135) and I’m not satisfied with the current representation. The listing activity has been minimal — mainly showing the property and sending generic email blasts. I’m getting no real feedback, no strategic positioning, and no aggressive marketing effort.

Here’s what I’m looking for:

• Clear communication and weekly feedback reports

• Strong marketing beyond just MLS exposure

• Network of active buyers (FHA, VA, first-time homebuyers, owner-occupants)

• Weekly feedback + showing data

• Strategic positioning if adjustments are needed

• Experience navigating FHA/VA underwriting and appraisal issues

If you’re in St. Louis County and hungry to actually move deals, comment below or message me directly with:

  1. Your brokerage

  2. Your experience with investment properties

  3. What you would do differently to get this property sold

I’m ready to make a move quickly if the right agent steps up.

Let’s work.

Tim

0Reply
94 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7mo
    Quote from @Tim Hartwig:

    I’m looking for a sharp, proactive real estate agent in the Greater St. Louis area who knows how to move property — not just unlock doors.

    I currently have a property at 216 S Hartnett Ave (Ferguson, MO 63135) and I’m not satisfied with the current representation. The listing activity has been minimal — mainly showing the property and sending generic email blasts. I’m getting no real feedback, no strategic positioning, and no aggressive marketing effort.

    Here’s what I’m looking for:

    • Clear communication and weekly feedback reports

    • Strong marketing beyond just MLS exposure

    • Network of active buyers (FHA, VA, first-time homebuyers, owner-occupants)

    • Weekly feedback + showing data

    • Strategic positioning if adjustments are needed

    • Experience navigating FHA/VA underwriting and appraisal issues

    If you’re in St. Louis County and hungry to actually move deals, comment below or message me directly with:

    1. Your brokerage

    2. Your experience with investment properties

    3. What you would do differently to get this property sold

    I’m ready to make a move quickly if the right agent steps up.

    Let’s work.

    Tim

    Wow! That's asking a lot. While you're at it, if you run across a unicorn that farts rainbows, I'd be interested too. :-)
  • Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    7mo

    Nobody gives a **** about your input Ken. 

    • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Tim Hartwig:

      Nobody gives a **** about your input Ken. 

      I think we just figured out what your problem with your agent is and it isn't the listing. ;-)
    • Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 0 votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Ken M.:
      Quote from @Tim Hartwig:

      Nobody gives a **** about your input Ken. 

      I think we just figured out what your problem with your agent is and it isn't the listing. ;-)

      If you want to continue to get in the way of me selling my property we can continue to go down this route. FAFO, Ken.

    • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Tim Hartwig:
      Quote from @Ken M.:
      Quote from @Tim Hartwig:

      Nobody gives a **** about your input Ken. 

      I think we just figured out what your problem with your agent is and it isn't the listing. ;-)

      If you want to continue to get in the way of me selling my property we can continue to go down this route. FAFO, Ken.

      Hmmm, maybe you don't realize this is a public forum. You put the problem out there, I was just the first to recognize. Have a good day ;-)
    • Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 0 votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Ken M.:
      Quote from @Tim Hartwig:
      Quote from @Ken M.:
      Quote from @Tim Hartwig:

      Nobody gives a **** about your input Ken. 

      I think we just figured out what your problem with your agent is and it isn't the listing. ;-)

      If you want to continue to get in the way of me selling my property we can continue to go down this route. FAFO, Ken.

      Hmmm, maybe you don't realize this is a public forum. You put the problem out there, I was just the first to recognize. Have a good day ;-)
      My problem is your smart *** comment on a post. Once you step into my business and my families success you will be responded to accordingly. Next time don’t try to be a keyboard warrior.   
    • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Tim Hartwig:
      Quote from @Ken M.:
      Quote from @Tim Hartwig:
      Quote from @Ken M.:
      Quote from @Tim Hartwig:

      Nobody gives a **** about your input Ken. 

      I think we just figured out what your problem with your agent is and it isn't the listing. ;-)

      If you want to continue to get in the way of me selling my property we can continue to go down this route. FAFO, Ken.

      Hmmm, maybe you don't realize this is a public forum. You put the problem out there, I was just the first to recognize. Have a good day ;-)
      My problem is your smart *** comment on a post. Once you step into my business and my families success you will be responded to accordingly. Next time don’t try to be a keyboard warrior.   
      temper, temper no need to be swearing in the forums.
  • Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    7mo

    Nope. It’s people like you who comment when no one asked in the first place that I have a problem with. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.