Finding rehabbers to wholesale to in my area

7 Replies

Anyone have suggestions on how to find people who buy up houses to rehab? My primary interest is not in wholesaling or rehabbing, but I've been approached by a seller who has an [property]. It needs an overhaul, and in this case I'd want to just flip it for a modest finders fee or commission.

Thanks

Ru

Do a google (or bigger pockets) search in your area to find who has the best web presence(s) and then reach out to those people. I'm sure they would be happy to talk with you if what you have is really a potential deal......good luck.

BTW I would just search the term "we buy houses" and whatever your town is and you should get some good results to work from.

Howdy.

Just about EVERY question in wholesaling has been posted here and answered already. The search function on this site is powerful, use it. Also there is a "sticky" at the top of the wholesaling forum with an entire thread explaining how to find buyers too.

I like to use title searches / reports to find the best buyers in my market.

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Ru Monsell :
... owner admitted it's not in great shape. Though he does live there, so it's clearly inhabitable! ...

You ever watch one of those hoarding TV shows? The people are still living in those places, but they are definitely not habitable. So don't make that assumption ...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you