I have a "fixer upper" property in Lewiston, Michigan

I have a "fixer upper" property in Lewiston, Michigan

Specialist · Annandale, MN · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 5 votes

I live out of state, and I have a "fixer upper" property in Lewiston, Michigan, and would like to find someone local who is interested in a fixer upper investment property. 

0Reply
71 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Taylor DaschBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Temple, TX · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 700 votes
    5mo

    Hey Pete, a lot of these hyper local posts go ignored, your best bet is to get in an investor facebook group for the area, or even a contractor fb group. Actually it looks like you may be wholesaling it so this works but a better play would be on fb groups and fb marketplace ( sesparate posts)

  • Specialist · Annandale, MN · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    5mo

    Taylor- thanks for the great advice- i'll head there next! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.