Do you partner with other investors on deals?

5 Replies

Are you the sole investor in your fix and flips? Or do you also joint venture with people to partner with?

We are looking to partner with another investor on some deals...

We're currently focusing on properties in Fort Wayne, IN and San Bernardino, CA.

If you have properties in those areas, let me know! If you are an investor, let me know! We would love to do business with you.

@Manuel Angeles welcome to BP bud.  Be sure to check out the Learn section above it is loaded with great info.  You can also set key word alerts for topics or areas of interest like "Fort Wayne", or "fix and flip".  I am curious who you mean by we?  I am also curious how are doing business in Ft. Wayne and San Bernardino, they are very different cities and very far apart.  Good luck in your investing.

I'm a wholesale dealer in Fort Wayne and I can get what u need. Just let me know what your looking for

Originally posted by @Manuel Angeles:

Are you the sole investor in your fix and flips? Or do you also joint venture with people to partner with?

We are looking to partner with another investor on some deals...

We're currently focusing on properties in Fort Wayne, IN and San Bernardino, CA.

If you have properties in those areas, let me know! If you are an investor, let me know! We would love to do business with you.

Propose a potential deal and there are several people here looking to be the JV money partner in good flips. Me included.

Hey @Manuel Angeles  (...and @Jerry W. ),

I am a local investor in Fort Wayne.  I have lived her for close to 20 years, and know the area QUITE well.  I have 2 rentals now, flipped 7 and am researching a possible Subject 2 deal and possibly a Lease/Option.

FTW's a fantastic place to invest.  I haven't YET partnered on anything, but am always open to discussing what opportunities there might be.  I am a well educated guy (MBA and Doctorate) and have a solid baseline of Real Estate Knowledge.  Also have a decent network of local folks for various needs.

Don't hesitate to reach out.  Good luck!

-Dr. Drew.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you