Atlanta Market - SFR's & and 2-4 plexes

Atlanta Market - SFR's & and 2-4 plexes

Professional · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hey all the Atlanta Members!

I'm located in Phoenix. There are very few good investment deals right now. I was looking at some properties in Atlanta and the numbers look much better. I know a few people I can partner with out there so I'd consider investing there if there are good deals to be found. What is the market like for SFR's and residential multi properties? Are there good deals and if so, where can they be found? Thanks guys!

0Reply
2 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    There are really good deals in the ATL area, but I live 100 miles south of ATL, so I can't help you there. In Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL (correct spelling) there are deals as well, especially on SFR rehabs. We can chat about partnering or I could wholesale you something for a flat 5% fee.

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 93 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    @Greg Barrett

    What is your strategy Greg? Fix and flip or buy and hold?

  • Real Estate Agent · Austell, GA · Member since 2014 · 232 posts · 74 votes
    11y

    @Greg Barrett, it depends on the type of investing you are looking to do and the area. Let me know what your goals are and I will assist if possible! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.