How do I find leads to start a direct mail campaign

3 Replies

hi I'm just wondering how do I find leads to start a direct mail campaign I've done about ten or eleven wholesales deal since I started in July using the 25 to 1 strategy and bandit signs but I'm looking to grow i heard direct mail is the most effective way to market but do I have to  buy leads or is there a way I can find them on my own.

Quentin, sounds like you've had some success. I recently moved from Panama City and think that there is some great opportunity there.

Dig through the Bay county public record (http://www.baypa.net/search.html), there is a ton of information on there.

Public record, newspaper, and a little leg work has provided me with plently of leads, without spending a dime. If your looking for something more immediate, check out one of the paid sites such as listsource or agentpro247.

Collin Goodwin

@Quentin Hamilton

Whats the 25 to 1 strategy?

thanks collin I really appreciate that info do you know Jonathan England? And the 25 to 1 strategy is basically just putting in a bunch of offers normally 1 out of 25 get accepted so if you put in 100 offers a month you will get atleast 4 accepted 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.