Milwaukee WI Lawyer and Property Manager

5 Replies

I am a note investor and just purchased a note on W Vienna Ave. in Milwaukee, WI 53212. The home has 2 units. I would like to hire a investor friendly lawyer who can do a DIL or Foreclosure. I would also like recommendations on a good Property Manager.

Anyone investing in this area that could provide me details on this market would be greatly appreciated.

If necessary, It is easier to reach me at [email protected]

@Thomas Watson  

For potential attorneys : please send me a private message

You might want to upgrade to a Plus or Pro biggerpockets account.

( Marketplace ads benefits )

Disclosure : I receive no benefits or payment for attorney referral

If this property is east of Hwy 43 in 53212 then you are not in the "A" class of Milwaukee. Think a much lower letter grade.

Unfortunately that is the challenge with buying Multi Family via Non Performing Notes - if the property was generating cash the borrower would have done a modification already.  The fact that it hasn't tells how consistently it is generating cash.

There are many foreclosures in the area. I manage a 8 family apartment on the 3700 block of Post Washington Rd 53212. You can find some good tenants but it will take awhile. 

Yes, there's a lot of variation in that area, you would need to provide the block number or the actual address to receive an accurate "valuation".  There's streets that can be 50% higher just by crossing the street.  What's up?@Michael Henry 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.