Milwaukee WI Lawyer and Property Manager

5 Replies

I am a note investor and just purchased a note on W Vienna Ave. in Milwaukee, WI 53212. The home has 2 units. I would like to hire a investor friendly lawyer who can do a DIL or Foreclosure. I would also like recommendations on a good Property Manager.

Anyone investing in this area that could provide me details on this market would be greatly appreciated.

If necessary, It is easier to reach me at [email protected]

@Thomas Watson  

For potential attorneys : please send me a private message

You might want to upgrade to a Plus or Pro biggerpockets account.

( Marketplace ads benefits )

Disclosure : I receive no benefits or payment for attorney referral

If this property is east of Hwy 43 in 53212 then you are not in the "A" class of Milwaukee. Think a much lower letter grade.

Unfortunately that is the challenge with buying Multi Family via Non Performing Notes - if the property was generating cash the borrower would have done a modification already.  The fact that it hasn't tells how consistently it is generating cash.

Yes, there's a lot of variation in that area, you would need to provide the block number or the actual address to receive an accurate "valuation".  There's streets that can be 50% higher just by crossing the street.  What's up?@Michael Henry 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you