Who is going to the Atlanta meetup this week?

Who is going to the Atlanta meetup this week?

Investor · Peachtree Corners, GA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hey Atlanta BP members,

Moderators- Please read.  I'm not getting jack out of this, I'm just trying to build-up support so that more newbies (and oldies) will turn out (30ish expected now).  So please don't put this in the Marketplace since I'm not marketing anything.  

I just wanted to post a reminder about the meet-up on Thursday that @Azeez K. has been kind enough to set up. In case you were wondering the patio is HEATED! I'm pretty sure there will be room for everyone who would like to attend. I went to the first one and even though I've been investing in Atlanta for ten years, I was able to pick up contacts for several prospective new sources for portfolio lending.

So if you can make it, I think it will be worth your time and effort. BTW please buy at least something from the Bar or from the wait staff so that we will be welcome back here in the future if this turns out to be a great meeting place.

After the HD meeting next month, I'm going to suggest to @Azeez K. that we have the April meeting ITP.

Looking forward to seeing y'all there!

2Reply
20 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes
    11y

    @Cal C.

    Me and my wife will be there and are looking forward to networking!!!

    Andrew

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 389 posts · 250 votes
    11y
  • Investor · Peachtree Corners, GA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    For all y'all non-Atlantans ITP means inside the perimeter (I-285 which sorta circles ATL) and you guessed it OTP means outside the perimeter.  

    @Anna Watkins to me its only fair.  

  • Investor · Peachtree Corners, GA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Just a reminder the next Atlanta BP meetup is this Thursday at 11:45.  Location is the Dunwoody Marlow's Tavern.  

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 415 posts · 299 votes
    11y

    @Cal C. 

     I think I've RSVP'd, but if not, I'd like to join.

  • Wholesaler · FL · Member since 2013 · 120 posts · 40 votes
    11y
    I'll be there.
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes
    11y

    @Cal C. 

     Thanks so much for your effort and post. It is much appreciated. We have about 45 people who have confirmed for the meetup. Below are the individuals who will be attending. I can't possibly @tag everyone cuz that doesn't seem to work. @David Begley I will add you to the list. Look forward to meeting you in person. 

    Abhi – Proxy
    Andrew Cordele + 1
    Anna Watkins
    Azeez K
    Brenda Griffin
    Cal C
    Dale Moller
    Dan Cotter – Tentative
    Darrin Mayfield
    David Bateman
    David Lemond
    David Martin
    Donna Toepfer
    Fitzgerald Hall
    Frankie Lubin
    Gordon T
    Hank Sacco
    Heather W
    Iluminada Lawson
    James Park
    Jenny T
    Julie Kern
    Kareem Wyatt
    Kevin Tomilnson
    Kiran K
    Kurt McGarry
    Marla Pirkle
    Matt Wood
    Michael O’Connor
    Mike Watkins
    Rachel Leonard
    Ricky Fritz
    Robert Morgan
    Sanjay Raghavaraju
    Sheree HSU
    Stan Butler
    Thomas Whitehead
    Tim Shoemaker
    Todd Whiddon
    Tracy Ellison
    Ty Cohen
  • sales · indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 12 votes
    11y
    Can't wait for the next one
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.