Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2010 · 52 posts · 3 votes
Hi
We have some rental properties in Hawaii that we bought with
cash and equity loans. Now the lender tells us that we have maxed out
on the equity loans. I guess they look at the debt to income ratio.
Rental income does pay our bank equity loans. Beside selling the
properties, is there other way to maximize our buying power? Also I am
looking for hard money lenders in Hawaii:-)
Investor · Sherwood, AR · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
11y
Harri,
Do a Google search for "Hawaii Hard Money Lenders" and you'll see several companies/people based in Honolulu that make loans for properties in Hawaii. I only work with properties on the Big Island. Good luck.
Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2010 · 52 posts · 3 votes
11y
Thanks for the responses. Yes, they are accounting for the rental income. Hard money lenders seem to charge more than 12% interests, so I am little pushed back on my next property :-)