The most recent national data by Black Knight:
- New York and Colorado see increases despite winter's seasonal effects
- New York ends 2014 just 0.6 percent off its pre-crisis peak
- Top-performing metros again dominated by Florida
- While recovery continues, Arizona and Florida still remain about 30 percent off their pre-crisis peaks
Some further analysis from the report and why Florida is such a great place to invest, especially Jacksonville, Tampa and Orlando.
Its a double edged sword. Prices are up due to lower inventory, so we are seeing inflation.....however, rents are not increasing for landlords, so the CF margins are shrinking.
Thanks for this resource! As part of a partnership that invests in Jacksonville / Murray Hill, we're currently putting together more materials to demonstrate what we like about investing in the area so this will definitely help!
Good info on the Tampa area. Thanks.
By the way, that link isn't working right now... any ideas?
I just tried it and worked fine for me. I've got a pdf of the entire report I can send to your email.
That would be awesome. I just tried again and not working. Thanks!
It works for me @Daniel Ryu
I think your Korean ISP doesn't like you.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing