Black Knight Home Price Index Report

8 Replies

The most recent national data by Black Knight:

http://www.bkfs.com/CorporateInformation/NewsRoom/Pages/20150223.aspx

- New York and Colorado see increases despite winter's seasonal effects

- New York ends 2014 just 0.6 percent off its pre-crisis peak

- Top-performing metros again dominated by Florida

- While recovery continues, Arizona and Florida still remain about 30 percent off their pre-crisis peaks

Some further analysis from the report and why Florida is such a great place to invest, especially Jacksonville, Tampa and Orlando.

Its a double edged sword. Prices are up due to lower inventory, so we are seeing inflation.....however, rents are not increasing for landlords, so the CF margins are shrinking.

@William Byers  

Thanks for this resource! As part of a partnership that invests in Jacksonville / Murray Hill, we're currently putting together more materials to demonstrate what we like about investing in the area so this will definitely help!

@Aaron T.  

Good info on the Tampa area. Thanks. 

@Daniel Ryu  

I just tried it and worked fine for me.  I've got a pdf of the entire report I can send to your email.

@William Byers  

That would be awesome. I just tried again and not working. Thanks!

It works for me @Daniel Ryu  

I think your Korean ISP doesn't like you. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here