Wholesaler in Fort Worth, TX / Tarrant County

Wholesaler in Fort Worth, TX / Tarrant County

Investor · Keller, TX · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 5 votes

I'm looking for a wholesaler to partner with in the Fort Worth/Tarrant County Texas area.  Does anyone work with someone you are willing to recommend?

I'm not looking for one of the large wholesaling shops that are present in town, but instead an individual who is focused on wholesaling.  It seems to be a challenge to find a good wholesaler in this area.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

-Brian

0Reply
29 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Laguna Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 263 posts · 140 votes
    11y

    @Brian Lenz 

    Hi Brian,

    Thanks for your post. If you are having a tough time finding a good wholesaler in your area, why don't you become that wholesaler you are looking to find?  If you don't mind the question, why are you looking for a wholesaler?  Do you want to buy from a wholesaler or do you want to learn the wholesale business?

  • Investor · Hastings On Hudson, NY · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    Hey Brian, I'm actually in that market right now as we speak. What kind of partnership are you looking for? 

  • Investor · Keller, TX · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the quick responses.  I'm very impressed.

    @Victoria Winters @Jonathan Quintanilla I'm looking for a wholesaler to buy from.  I have done some wholesaling myself and am transitioning into rehabbing and buy and hold investments.  Wholesaling is not what I want to focus the majority of my time on currently.  I have an active marketing site and also send out targeted direct mail to bring in leads.  I want to start building a team and one of the key components is a wholesaler.

    What I'm looking for is a wholesaling partner that can follow up on the leads that come in from my marketing and get the deals under contract along with finding other deals.  I'm open to discussing compensation with anyone who is interested.  Currently, I'm thinking along the lines of an upfront assignment fee plus a % of the final profit from the deal.  PM me if you want to discuss details in more depth. 

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2012 · 72 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    @Brian Lenz  my partners and I used to work for one of those bigger companies.  We started our own business in October 2013.  We may not get as many houses as they do, but we stand behind our numbers.  I would love to talk more and see how we might be able to help!  

  • Wholesaler · Keller, TX · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    @Ross Schneider interested in speaking with you about wholesale properties. 

  • Deland, FL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    what would you like to know?

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    To Ross Schneider,

    Hello. I live in FW and am looking for wholesale properties that are not over-inflated on the ARV, comps, and repair side of things. I know the market is hot and tight in this area but if you can bring me properties in the 60-65% range and 3/2/2 SFH (not war zones-prefer blue collar areas) please PM me.

  • Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hello @Israel Delgado, 

    I'm a wholesaler in Fort Wort, TX. I would like to connect with you and send over deals fitting your criteria. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.