Wholesaler in Fort Worth, TX / Tarrant County

8 Replies

I'm looking for a wholesaler to partner with in the Fort Worth/Tarrant County Texas area.  Does anyone work with someone you are willing to recommend?

I'm not looking for one of the large wholesaling shops that are present in town, but instead an individual who is focused on wholesaling.  It seems to be a challenge to find a good wholesaler in this area.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

-Brian

@Brian Lenz  

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your post. If you are having a tough time finding a good wholesaler in your area, why don't you become that wholesaler you are looking to find?  If you don't mind the question, why are you looking for a wholesaler?  Do you want to buy from a wholesaler or do you want to learn the wholesale business?

Hey Brian, I'm actually in that market right now as we speak. What kind of partnership are you looking for? 

Thanks for the quick responses.  I'm very impressed.

@Victoria Winters  @Jonathan Quintanilla  I'm looking for a wholesaler to buy from.  I have done some wholesaling myself and am transitioning into rehabbing and buy and hold investments.  Wholesaling is not what I want to focus the majority of my time on currently.  I have an active marketing site and also send out targeted direct mail to bring in leads.  I want to start building a team and one of the key components is a wholesaler.

What I'm looking for is a wholesaling partner that can follow up on the leads that come in from my marketing and get the deals under contract along with finding other deals.  I'm open to discussing compensation with anyone who is interested.  Currently, I'm thinking along the lines of an upfront assignment fee plus a % of the final profit from the deal.  PM me if you want to discuss details in more depth. 

@Brian Lenz   my partners and I used to work for one of those bigger companies.  We started our own business in October 2013.  We may not get as many houses as they do, but we stand behind our numbers.  I would love to talk more and see how we might be able to help!  

To Ross Schneider,

Hello. I live in FW and am looking for wholesale properties that are not over-inflated on the ARV, comps, and repair side of things. I know the market is hot and tight in this area but if you can bring me properties in the 60-65% range and 3/2/2 SFH (not war zones-prefer blue collar areas) please PM me.

Hello @Israel Delgado, 

I'm a wholesaler in Fort Wort, TX. I would like to connect with you and send over deals fitting your criteria. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you