investing /growing a portfolio with bad credit

investing /growing a portfolio with bad credit

Real Estate Investor · Lake Charles, LA · Member since 2009 · 271 posts · 52 votes

ive been dealing with mobile homes for a while and although I'm OK with where I'm at I've got some ambitious goals and eventually I'll need to deal with a banker as I want to get into storage units small apartments  and mobile home parks but I currently have bad credit so I'm looking for any advice and or strategies I should be going after.I do like the idea of master lease options for apartments though

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    11y

    Hi Stephen, I don't know much about mobile home investing, but Podcast 75 and the upcoming Podcast 111 are about mobile homes if I'm not mistaken, perhaps there'll be some good information there for you. Hope this helps a tad, sorry I couldn't help more!

  • Lender · Richardson, TX · Member since 2014 · 537 posts · 228 votes
    11y

    You should also look into private money sources in your area.  Some of them will use the property value to lend and not your credit.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.