Buyers in the Battle Creek area?

4 Replies

Hello all!  I am marketing in Battle Creek and of course come across a lot of things that don't work for our strategy.  If you would like to be on my list of buyers respond here or send me a message and let me know your investing criteria and we will make it a win win for both of us. I have a lead right now on a 2/1 lower end lakeview home, 900-1000 square feet, 1 car garage that needs some cosmetic work. It is outdated so depends on how you want your rentals to be. Wether you are interested in this property or not, reach out say hello.

Guess I shoud specify Michigan.

Hello Damian.  I'm a local investor in Battle Creek and I'm always looking for good houses.  I do flips and buy and hold.  Are you a wholesaler?

I am just getting going @Jimmy P.  but yes.  If you would like, send me some details of what you're looking for and what kinds of numbers you like. I am getting calls from potential sellers daily.  I also like to hear about deals if you come across good ones that you have to pass on for whatever reason.

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you