Buyers in the Battle Creek area?

Buyers in the Battle Creek area?

Real Estate Investor · Battle Creek, MI · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 5 votes

Hello all!  I am marketing in Battle Creek and of course come across a lot of things that don't work for our strategy.  If you would like to be on my list of buyers respond here or send me a message and let me know your investing criteria and we will make it a win win for both of us. I have a lead right now on a 2/1 lower end lakeview home, 900-1000 square feet, 1 car garage that needs some cosmetic work. It is outdated so depends on how you want your rentals to be. Wether you are interested in this property or not, reach out say hello.

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Battle Creek, MI · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Guess I shoud specify Michigan.

  • Rehabber · Battle Creek , MI · Member since 2012 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Hello Damian.  I'm a local investor in Battle Creek and I'm always looking for good houses.  I do flips and buy and hold.  Are you a wholesaler?

  • Real Estate Investor · Battle Creek, MI · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    I am just getting going @Jimmy P.  but yes.  If you would like, send me some details of what you're looking for and what kinds of numbers you like. I am getting calls from potential sellers daily.  I also like to hear about deals if you come across good ones that you have to pass on for whatever reason.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.