How would you begin your RE empire starting with $10,000

How would you begin your RE empire starting with $10,000

Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 12 votes
If you had $10,000 to invest right now to start your own real estate company, what would your game plan be?
0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    11y

    @Garen Lafser

      I would use the amount necessary to get your RE licnese  hook up with a top producing team and or commercial brokerage learn the business get paid while you do.. then figure out what part of the RE business excites you.

  • Investor · Hamilton, OH · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 27 votes
    11y

    by learning as much as you can about whatever area of RE interests you.  Flip, but and hold, notes...etc.   

    For me, I like buy and holds.  So I would look for habititable houses that I could use that 10K as a down payment on and do new flooring/ paint and rent it.  Then 12 months late do a cash out Refi (rinse and repeat). If you bought under value you will be able to pull enough out to do another one.  and just keep going.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.