Kalamazoo Michigan Real Estate Trends

Kalamazoo Michigan Real Estate Trends

Real Estate Agent · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2015 · 126 posts · 73 votes

I'm looking for additional information on the Kalamazoo Market. Real Estate trends, Job trends, etc. Has anyone ready any good articles lately and or have any personal anecdotes or hypothesis based on personal experience?

Best,

Michael

#Kalamazoo

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · West Michigan · Member since 2013 · 130 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    @Michael Glunk - I'm a local Kalamazoo investor, born and raised here, a licensed agent (for my own investment purposes) and professionally employed by the city's largest employer as well. I'd be happy to jump on a call with you to talk about the market and answer some of your questions if you'd like. Shoot me a note and I'll give you my number. 

    Best,

    Nate

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.