Renovating my house to turn rental

Renovating my house to turn rental

Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
Hello Everyone, I recently purchased my house last June and have been renovating myself since the day I moved in. My question is, how can I better manage the renovations financially to complete my goal of 2 years from start to finish and move out and start renting it? And would using a HELOC be beneficial to get the projects done? It's tough renovating and living in it at the same time. Thanks for any feedback with this. I ultimately want to continue to buy, fix and rent properties over the years.
0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Shakopee, MN · Member since 2015 · 985 posts · 374 votes
    11y

    A HELOC will definitely help you with the costs.

    The next thing you will need is a general budget for each project you are going to tackle and that should keep you on track.

    The kitchen can be the most difficult especially when you are living in it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.