Grrr! Still can't find an agent!

Grrr! Still can't find an agent!

New Braunfels, TX · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 4 votes

Im really about to throw in the towel with finding an agent. I think I'll just keep working on getting my license instead. Just had an agent tell me that she probably has another agent that could help me with my criteria instead of herself because she is busy. I understand but on top of that she said the market is hot and that flippers are having a tough time right now because sellers aren't budging on their price. So how can we even make a profit if this is true? San Antonio is huge, how is this possible? What should I do? Just wondering if I should continue this quest?

1Reply
88 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
11y

It's possible your criteria is not realistic if you are having this much trouble finding an agent to work with you.

We get people all the time that want to buy houses for 30k in areas were the houses sell for 60k. Who doesn't?

It would not be an efficient use of an agents time to work with someone like that.

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 105 posts · 43 votes
    10y

    @Ben G. thank you, I appreciate the supportive words.

  • Real Estate Agent · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi,  I am a Realtor in Palm Beach Gardens Florida, I am looking for investors to 

    co-wholesale with. I am also avaiable to help any investors find properties.

  • Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Sharon, I partner on flips, so let's see if we can meet and review our respective skils. I've been a Broker in Palm Beach County for 25+ years and I have 3 flips in process right now.  I have 1 complete in Deerfield and I'm just starting 1 in Delray.  If you have any 55+ communities in your area, let's review, together.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.