Large Investors overpays skews my offer???

Large Investors overpays skews my offer???

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi Everyone, 

Looking for some input on what to offer homeowner but large(out of state) investor purchased multiple town homes on same street and paid almost 45% more than previous year. I live in the area and feel like they paid way too much per home and also believe it was a portfolio purchase . Is there something they know that I don't about the area to purchase at a higher number than I'm willing to offer?

I've utilized the wholesale calculator on BP and I believe come up with a good offer but would like any additional insight the community can provide. What other questions should I be asking?

Many Thanks, 

Mike 

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.