Flipper looking for Sacramento Wholesale deals

Flipper looking for Sacramento Wholesale deals

Investor · Carmichael, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I am flipping property in and around Sacramento and Im always looking for deals. If any Wholesalers see this post and have some deals or know of any wholesalers currently working in Sacramento please contact me! 

Email is [email protected]

Cell # is (916) 715-0375 Call or text me anytime

Thank you!

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Firefighter · Sacramento , CA · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 8 votes
11y

Hello Nick Sharp. I am a new wholesaler to the Sacramento area. I will be starting a direct mail campaign this month. What type of properties are you looking for? (single family, duplex). Price range? Any areas in Sacramento you do not buy in? The more information the better. I look forward to working with you.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Firefighter · Sacramento , CA · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Hello Nick Sharp. I am a new wholesaler to the Sacramento area. I will be starting a direct mail campaign this month. What type of properties are you looking for? (single family, duplex). Price range? Any areas in Sacramento you do not buy in? The more information the better. I look forward to working with you.

  • Investor · Carmichael, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Hi Jorge, thanks for the reply! 

    Im looking for single family homes mostly under 200k all around sac from south sac/oak park to Del Paso Heights, North Highlands, Citrus Heights, Antelope, Rancho etc.. anywhere with a good deal thats off the MLS. Always feel free to contact me anytime and show me what you have! I look forward to hearing back from you and good luck on getting your first deal!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Nick Sharp

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members which is my favorite part of the website.

     I'll let you know if any of our retirement account holders express interest. 

  • Firefighter · Sacramento , CA · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Awesome! I will keep you in mind as I start getting deals. 

  • Investor · Carmichael, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Sounds good! Thanks guys 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.