CA/OC looking for guidance

5 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I am really excited to be part of this incredible community. There is so much experience and information here that it’s easy for a newbie like me to get so overwhelmed (which I have been).My interest is wholesaling and I understand the process but I am having difficulty picking a business direction for my area in Orange County CA ex; tax lien, probate, vacant, etc. I was looking for a person that would be open for guidance to answer that question and also walking through a deal. I wouldn’t want to waste your time so if splitting deals is your requirements I am open to that. The point is that I am extremely motivated to learn and succeed in this business.

Hi Jesse, 

I'm an agent and I just started flipping homes, I'm not into wholesaling but this is a good spot to learn. I'm surprised one of the experienced wholesalers hasn't reached out. 

I'd just say try one and go all-in.  If you are getting poor results switch it up a bit 

Good

Luck 

@Jesse Anderson Wecome to BP. I am out of town until the 2nd of August, but if you would like to meet in Mission Viejo near me let me know.  Price: A cup of coffee. Let me know. 

@Jesse Anderson

A buddy walks a targeted neighborhood speaking to residents on behalf of the local politician he asks if they know anyone thinking of selling, he gets deals pointed to him.

Paul

Thank you @John Curtin for the response and suggestion. Truly appreciate it.

Also thank you @Joe Homs for the welcoming and I will take you up on the cup of coffee. Please let me know the best way to contact you to set up it up

Account Closed Appreciate the response. Not sure how the dialogue would be presented using that strategy.

@Jesse Anderson you can PM me or call me at 949-394-0149 to set something up.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.