Marketing with Bandit Signs - Phone Numbers

3 Replies

I want to start using bandit signs to help find properties to fix and hold in Johnson County KS.  I've noticed that when I call numbers from bandit signs that they seem to have someone answering the phone for them and passing the information along and then I get a call back later.  I work full time so it would be nice to have someone take the initial call.  Does anyone have experience working with an answering service?  Does anyone in the Kansas City area know of a good one to use?  Also what's the theory behind using several different numbers on your signs?  Thanks.  

Hey @Justin Cairns , there are a lot of different answering services. You don't necessarily need one that is located in Kansas City. As far as I know these answering companies work with all sorts of people and what you do is essentially give them a script for them to follow. Then they pass along the info to you. 

As far as the theory behind multiple numbers, I would assume it is so you can tell which bandit signs are more successful than others. Say you have 2-3 different signs but they all have the same number. You can't really tell which sign is the one that is getting you calls. If each sign has it's own number you can then see which number is getting more calls. Then you can get rid of what isn't working and keep what is.

@Justin c

@Justin Cairns you could get a google number that has a message on it saying that you buy houses . You can get a freedom voice 800 number of something like that which the person can leave a message and they notify you by email. I think pat live has a real person answering phones for you. Go to google and there are many more options for phone numbers and messages.

Gordon Cuffe, Lender in CA (#1037464)
Patlive works well and you can have them read from your script. As soon as the call is completed they email you the lead sheet

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you