Recommendations for Memphis, TN

Recommendations for Memphis, TN

Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 1 vote

Hey guys, my name is Guy, I'm an investor from Israel and started to invest here in the state after recognizing the potential and the recovery here.  I am focusing on Memphis, TN, which I've found as a very good market with a very good yield and potentials. (I had investments in my country but the market became expensive in a ridiculously way). My budget is aroumd 50-60k for the beginning and for now I'm focusing on Buy & hold deals.

Anyway, I need some advices and reccomendations from you:

- what do you think generally on Memphis as a market? (Potential, population, growth, number of foreclosures are available...)

- good areas/zip codes/neighborhoods to focus on?

Thanks!

0Reply
68 views

Most Popular Reply

Douglas SkipworthBusiness Member
Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y

@Account Closed described).

Best regards,

Investor's Guide to Memphis Real Estate
View Page
See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Norwalk, CA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Welcome Guy Nir ! I'd like to extend my resources to help you, I know a wholesaler in Los Angeles who is familiar with Memphis and other areas of Tennessee. If you have any questions on the area feel free to reach out! Best Regards,
  • Investor · De Pere, WI · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hello @Jesse Richardson

    Good input in MidSouth Homebuyers.  Wondering of you can help me with a couple of questions as I will start investing in TK with them in the next 30 days or so. Looking for a house in the $75-$90K range.

    1. Are your 4 homes in Frayser?

    2. How accurate was the #'s in their website regarding taxes, insurance and rent compared to the reality that you are seeing?

    3. Have you had any real headaches with bad situations and how have they managed those situations?

    Thanks a lot for the input. It's really important for me to validate as much as I can.

    If I can help in any way, please let me know.  Thanks 

    Yasir Lillingston

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.