Homeowners insurance for flipping in north jersey

Homeowners insurance for flipping in north jersey

New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 1 vote

Can someone recommend a homeowners insurance or builders insurance for flipping in north New Jersey? 

0Reply
25 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Englewood, NJ · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Michael:

    What part of north Jersey do you do your flips?

    I use Affinity Group Management Co.  They are a national lender. 

    Leslie Young

  • Real Estate Agent · Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2013 · 186 posts · 71 votes
    10y

    I send my clients to Farmers Insurance. They seem to be able to write everything that I send over to them. Mark Unglab is the agent that I deal with. 

    Good luck.

    Cheryl

  • Mark LangdonPro Member
    Investor · Whippany, NJ · Member since 2010 · 356 posts · 104 votes
    10y

    Hi Mike; try this for a quote for Builders Risk Insurance during a Flip.

  • Flipper · Hudson County, NJ · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Evergreen Insurance is pretty good for investors i have worked with Affinity Group Management as well. I can give you contacts for both if needed.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.