Investing in Lancaster or Lake Elsinore

Investing in Lancaster or Lake Elsinore

Real Estate Agent · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 5 votes

Does anybody have any investments in Lancaster or Lake Elsinore that are performing well? There aren't many good places in SoCal that work for buy and hold strategies, so I'm curious as to whether these areas would be viable options.

1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · NY, NY · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 7 votes
8y

I am thinking of investing in lake Elsinore myself. It seems like it is an upcoming Neighborhood and a good option compared to the rest of Socal/San Diego area.

 Any else eyeing this place or is it just me. Would love to talk.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Friendly Hills, CA · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    lancaster does offer some viable deals for lower than LA but the tenants can be more problematic. There are more distressed deals up there but very few right now unfortunately 

    If you are not a good landlord,buyer beware....

  • Investor · NY, NY · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    I am thinking of investing in lake Elsinore myself. It seems like it is an upcoming Neighborhood and a good option compared to the rest of Socal/San Diego area.

     Any else eyeing this place or is it just me. Would love to talk.

  • Murrieta · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Hi Daniel, I was born and raised in Lake Elsinore. Lancaster is polar opposite as far as distance. I heard Lancaster has a lot of jobs because of the military base. Elsinore does not have jobs. People who live here are working in SD and OC mostly. However would definitely rather live in Elsinore than Lancaster. There is a great prop mgmt firm in Elsinore as well. The investor I work with has lots of rentals here and does well. 

  • Murrieta · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Hi Warren, I messaged you about your question on another Lake Elsinore thread. Elsinore used to be the best place to buy however prices are inflated at the moment and good deals are hard to find. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.