Investor · Maple Grove, MN · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 12 votes
I just wanted to highly recommend The book on rental property investing by @Brandon Turner! I was hesitant to purchase this book and the book on managing rentals by Turner due to having so many other investing books but I figured what can it hurt. I have taken away so many good practices from reading this book. The forms alone in the book on rental property investing are worth in my opinion well over $500. If you are managing your own properties you absolutely need these forms as it will make your business so much more profitable. I was truly missing out on so many forms and disclosures that I should have been using and it certainly cost me money in the past.
Do yourself a favor and support Brandon and Josh and make your business more profitable by buying these books. Thanks Brandon for all the hard work you put into these books. It truly has benefited me greatly.
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10y
Hey @Michael Roeder - this is AWESOME! Thanks so much for saying this. I really, really appreciate it! Mind if I take a screenshot and use it on the book landing page?!
Investor · Maple Grove, MN · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 12 votes
10y
You are more than welcome @Brandon Turner! I don't mind at all if you use it for the book landing page. Thanks again for everything and tell Josh I say thank you as well. You guys truly are amazing.