Realtor with experience with Development on the Big Island Hawaii

Realtor with experience with Development on the Big Island Hawaii

Cole SchlackPro Member
Realtor · Hawaii, HI · Member since 2015 · 145 posts · 95 votes

If anyone has a contact for an knowledgeable realtor with experience in development of raw land in the Kailua Kona area of the big island of Hawaii. Please contact me. 

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Aberdeen, WA · Member since 2015 · 101 posts · 74 votes
    10y

    I own a real estate brokerage on the Big Island.  I am not the right choice, but I do know a lot of people -- if you would give me a few more details, I may have a recommendation.   If you wish to be a little confidential, send me a private message. 

  • Professional · Plano, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Some extra info would help

    You state raw land. Is there public water , gas, sewer 

    at the street? Is the land dirt or lava or a mixture? Soils Report.

    Is there a street?

    Are U doing SFR ' S ; multifamily?

    some type of commercial? Land purchased or under contract?

    Have U started the approval process with the County?  Studies done to date? 

    I have done Maui, Big Island and currently on Kauai doing 4 SFR build outs beach front. Took 2 years to get permitted. So much fun.

    God luck

  • Cole SchlackPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Hawaii, HI · Member since 2015 · 145 posts · 95 votes
    10y

    Happy to provide more info, I am currently working on a small 7-10 unit condo project on the big island and looking to do more(raw land to build out of SFR, Multi and mixed use. One of the things I'm missing is a good, knowledgeable realtor to assist in vetting properties. I have learned a lot( Archeological Survey, floodway mitigation, etc ) but would like someone that can save me some of the learning curve when it comes to bigger projects.

  • Waikoloa, HI · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Cole Schlack Found your post while searching for “Big Island” related posts. How did your multi unit turn out? Are you still investing on the Big Island? I moved out here a couple years ago and have started building some connections and now looking to start actively investing in the Big Island market.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.