Real estate investor friendly title company

Real estate investor friendly title company

Hickory, NC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi, I am new to wholesaling and was wondering if anyone know of an investor friendly title company in North Carolina? (Preferably  in the charlotte or hickory area.)

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hey @Chue Yang! I've heard that R. Dale Fussell is great in the Charlotte area. 

  • Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
    10y

    I have to Chime in. Jut being honest here.

    First off you, will not find friendly in this  business. What you find is educated people who understand, or are actively involved for a period of time in this business. 

    If I hear one more time, friendly contractor , friendly real estate agent , friendly mortgage broker. Trust me when you paying money the friendly thing goes out the window.

    Okay enough venting for the morning. Dale Fussell is great person to work with Cindy ( handled most of our accounts) 90 % of the deals I did or do in Charlotte go though Dales office.

    If you have any questions PM me more then happy to help answer them.

    Please bare with spelling and Grammar it is 427 am

    Alex

  • Hickory, NC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi,

    I really appreciate you being up front about the business and its always best to hear it from someone with a lot of experience rather than learning it the hard way. If its not too much trouble can you give me more information on Dale Fussell and a way to contact him as well. I really appreciate you willing to reach out and give a helping hand.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.