Kansas City/Overland Park contractors

Kansas City/Overland Park contractors

Overland Park, KS · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 20 votes

Could you guys share a list of reputable contractors in the Kansas City area? I've heard horror stories about contractors and would like to start on the right foot. Also, what are some investor friendly closing agencies?

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Professional Services · Shawnee Mission, KS · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 11 votes
10y

I suggest you attend MAREI or 'Winvestors' where investors meet and work deals.  They have some great info and can give you direct contacts for reputable folks.  If you need info on these groups let me know.

Andy

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lenexa, KS · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 53 votes
    10y

    @Miguel G.  You may have better luck with more details in your post. What specific jobs do you have needs for right now? Do you have a property that needs a painter, tile work, or a new roof. Each of those require a different contractor. Most investors will share a good subcontractor that fits a specific need that you may have.

  • Chris DawsonPro Member
    Real Estate Broker / General Contractor / Property Manager · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2010 · 395 posts · 425 votes
    10y

    @Miguel G. I have had good luck with Alpha Title, Secured Title, and Mcaffee-Short title.  As Brandon said, we need more details on the contractors.

  • Overland Park, KS · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I am looking for painters, floor contractors, electricians, sheetrock contractors, roofers. I am just trying to get a list for anything that may come up during the rehab.

  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Miguel G. were you able to find a good contractor? I'm looking for one for south Kansas City. I need new flooring on a project I'm working on.

  • Real Estate Agent · New Port Richey, FL · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 15 votes
    10y
    Is that a law in Kansas ? I've never heard you have to get different contractors for everything. You get a general contractor and they sub out the work to different trades .
  • Professional Services · Shawnee Mission, KS · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I suggest you attend MAREI or 'Winvestors' where investors meet and work deals.  They have some great info and can give you direct contacts for reputable folks.  If you need info on these groups let me know.

    Andy

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.