Over $400 Million in lots all over Georgia

Over $400 Million in lots all over Georgia

Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 4 votes

My company has partnered with an investor who has bought over 400 million dollars in lots and small communities all over Georgia. 

I am building a team to build on these lots and sell proposed houses to investors or anyone interested. 

Who is ready to develop these communities in Georgia and be successful!

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    that was a brilliant play.... when I started in ATL investing in 2012.. I drove by numerous pipe farms many being sold for 1k a lot.... I develop lots so I know it cost even in your market at least 20k to development plus the land.. in our market in OR its 35 to 50k per lot to develop them

    I tried like a mad man to raise capital to buy thousands of them.

    But investors were still spooked and or they would say WE ONLY BUY CASH flow we don't care about appreciation.. I would tell those folks well your missing the boat...

    I did end up buying  7 1/2 acre lots in one development for 3k a lot.. 21k total. We sold those last year for 35k each... So what would have been better buy a cash flow home for 21k or 21k down and make a few hundred a month or make 10X in 3 years..

    if in fact this company has done that and they bought at the right time they are going to make a boat load of money.

    congrats on being involved.   If you want to hit me off line I would like to learn more.. I am building in Charleston SC right now and that is treating us rather well. But Identified that market 3 years ago before the herd so we got some screaming deals

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    10y

    I'd verify that number you're throwing around first.  Not only is that institutional type money, at an average of $10,000/lot let's say, that's still 40,000 lots.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Wayne Brooks  if these guys bought when I was looking it could be 200,000 to 400,000 lots  LOL.

    that's a lot of lots...   one of my biggest woulda coulda shoulda's though  holy man was there some deals there

  • Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Own any down by Columbus?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.