Can someone point me to a good spreadsheet for pricing rentals?

Can someone point me to a good spreadsheet for pricing rentals?

Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 650 posts · 53 votes

I assume there's some good ones that have been on this message board for a while beyond the tools that are provided by Bigger Pockets for limited use.

Thanks in advance for any qualified suggestions beyond just googling.

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Lakewood, CO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Steve S. I recommend creating your own. If you get an awesome spreadsheet right away you will never understand very well how those numbers were created. The fact that you are looking for such a sheet shows that you aren't sure of the formulas. Get to know how those numbers are created and make your own "ugly sheet." Once you have that down, find a sheet that has been crafted by someone with more "flair."

    Once you have your own sheet consider paying enough to get the calculators on BP. I don't need most of the benefits, but the "free" forums is worth enough that I'm happy to contribute.

    Best of luck and happy investing!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.