I want to do deals in Birmingham, AL!

I want to do deals in Birmingham, AL!

Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 11 votes

Greetings!  I've been doing deals in the Denver and Tampa/St Petersburg area for the past couple of years and am looking to expand into the Birmingham, AL market.  

Are there any wholesalers doing deals in Birmingham?  Lets connect and see if we can do business together!

1Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Draper, UT · Member since 2015 · 193 posts · 48 votes
10y

@Michael M. 

We have been involved in the Birmingham, AL market for years. What type of properties are you looking for?

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Draper, UT · Member since 2015 · 193 posts · 48 votes
    10y

    @Michael M. 

    We have been involved in the Birmingham, AL market for years. What type of properties are you looking for?

  • Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hi @Chris Erwin, thanks for your message.  In the near-term, I am actually looking to wholesale and team-up with other wholesalers in the area and split deals in the near-term.  I'd also be happy to get to know any buyers in the area to help me gear my marketing toward their needs as well.  

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 139 posts · 43 votes
    10y

    Hey Michael,

    I have been in the Birmingham market for the past 18 years. My suggestion, if you have not done so, is to spend a few days in the Birmingham market and get to know the areas. There are certainly opportunities in our market. 

    If I can ever help, please reach out to me.

    Bryan

  • Rental Property Investor · Decatur, GA · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 57 votes
    10y
    Hi Michael M. Chris Erwin Bryan Miles I'm an investor/wholesaler from Atlanta. I've been finding myself in Birmingham a lot more frequently as of late (non-real estate related). I am seeing a good bit of movement in that market. I've reached out to a few personal associates as well as called on some "we buy houses" bandit signs, but haven't gotten much traction. I've also tried to locate Bham Meetups but still coming up empty. Does anyone know of any REIAs or mastermind meetings in that market? Thanks, and happy investing!!! -Will G
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 139 posts · 43 votes
    10y

    Hey Will,

    There are a few  groups in the Birmingham area. Go to meetup.com and search real estate groups. Two of the groups meet up once a month and one of the groups every 2 weeks. 

    Bryan

  • Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hi @Account Closed, I'll send you a PM shortly--lets talk :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Decatur, GA · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 57 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Bryan Miles, will do!

    @Michael M. looking forward to it!

  • Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hi @Bryan Miles - thanks for the chat tonight.  Looking forward to digging into this new market!

  • Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Any more wholesalers in Birmingham that want to partner on some deals with me?  Are you out there?  Lets connect!

  • Rockwall, TX · Member since 2014 · 380 posts · 211 votes
    10y

    @Michael M.

    You are in Littleton and you want to wholesale in Birmingham via partnering?  Can you tell me what you bring to the deal that might make this work? 

    We are investing in Birmingham as we think it is a good cash-flow market.  But I'd like to understand more about your model.

  • Real Estate Professional · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Will Gandy, the Assiociated Investors Alabama 

    aka, AIAclub.com is the REIA for Alabama.

    The next meeting is a meet up in Leeds, next Monday and every 3rd Monday. The main meeting is on the 4 th Monday, the website, and a Facebook page, search AIA club.com, has details. I also JV with several wholesalers and know several buyers.

    Dorothy Jackson

  • Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hi @Roy Oliphant, yes, I am in Littleton, CO and actually am moving to Greenville, SC later this fall.  I am a wholesaler here locally but I also do wholesale deals in St Petersburg, FL.  I have 3 years experience in wholesaling in the competitive Denver market and another year wholesaling in a remote market.  For you as a buyer, what I offer to you, would be the opportunity to buy contracts for discounted properties should they meet your requirements.  For the local wholesaler, the business arrangement would depend on that person's needs and skills and I would fill in the gaps (marketing management, follow-up systems, lead management, etc).  @Roy Oliphant, if you want to talk more about this directly, please send me a PM and we can chat some more.  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.