20 acres in texas and acreage in georgia.

20 acres in texas and acreage in georgia.

Real Estate Investor · Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 14 votes

Hello everyone! So it has been a while since I have been on the site and I am still in the very early, newbie, stages of investing. I do have a website set up to try and generate leads. Not much success as of late, however I did get a lead on some possible land sales. Does anyone know the best way to try and seek out individuals whom invest in vacant land? There are 2 plots in Texas and one in Georgia. I am waiting to get further info from the seller as we have been playing a bit of phone tag. I really do not have much desire for vacant land but would love to connect with someone who does to see if we can create a win win win situation here. Let me know if any suggestions on how to find investors of vacant land. Thank you in advance to anyone who comments. 

0Reply
22 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 732 posts · 137 votes
    10y

    Brad,

    Brad, yes I play the land game and have buyers and sellers. Maybe I can assist, reach out to me if you are still stuck, I am always looking for dirt inventory or may have buyers for your deal.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cedar Creek, TX · Member since 2010 · 161 posts · 63 votes
    10y

    Hi Brad,

    I'm looking to build a new family compound in Texas. Where is your lead located?

  • Real Estate Investor · Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    both lots are 20 acres, sibe by side. One is Unit 536, tract 15, section 18, block 46, in Hudspeth County TX.

    Other lot is Unit 536, lot 16, section 18, block 46, Hudspeth TX, Survey PSL

    Georgia lot is is Bell Tree Farm Cloughs Bay, Lot 5E, Waycross Georgia 31501 file #6264 8th land district of Ware County

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.