Single-Family or MultiFamily Augusta, Ga Market

Single-Family or MultiFamily Augusta, Ga Market

Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 10 votes
Hey everyone! I'm interested in learning if people have had more success with SFH or multifamily properties in the Augusta/Evans/ Grovetown, Georgia area for Buy and Hold rentals!
0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Branden Kline I like the multifamily market more, currently looking at a 120 units in Augusta, GA

  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    @John Cohen wow that's amazing! Thank you for answering my post! I haven't seen a lot of multifamily in those areas. Am I just not looking hard enough? 

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 50 votes
    10y
    Columbia county has a moratorium on multifamily right now, so you're not gonna find many small MF there. Richmond and Aiken county you'll be able to find some. I have a duplex in North Augusta that is doing stellar.
  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Branden Kline It takes time, just have to keep hustling and dial brokers

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.