Indianapolis - recommendation for investor-friendly buyer's agent

Indianapolis - recommendation for investor-friendly buyer's agent

New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 4 votes

Hey guys, 

I'm new to BP, this is actually my first post. I'm interested in investing in buy and hold rentals in Indianapolis and would be very appreciative if anyone could provide a recommendation for an investor-friendly agent. 

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 56 votes
10y

Hi @Jeff Saul! Welcome to BP. I'm an investor and agent in the area and would be happy to help you. I will send you a PM with my contact information.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    Hi @Jeff Saul! Welcome to BP. I'm an investor and agent in the area and would be happy to help you. I will send you a PM with my contact information.

  • Developer · Red River Gorge · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Jeff,

    I am an agent in the Indianapolis market and specialize in investment properties all over the city.  I have several clients all over the country and have helped them acquire over 500 hundred properties in the past 3 years.  I know the market very well and would love to help you.

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 17 votes
    10y
    Joshua Lawrence with Elevate Investment realty is great. He is amazing. He primarily just works with investors.
  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi Guys, 

    Thank you very much for the quick and helpful responses. Erin, Paul - I will follow up with private messages and Adam - thanks for the recommendation of Josh, I will reach out to him. 

    I am primarily invested in passive buy and hold investments and targeting B/C properties in B locations where rent % of price is favorable but trying to stay out of war zones. I am a longtime Bigger Pockets lurker but this is first post. Looking to buy first, second and third properties asap. Ready to jump in. 

  • Herndon, VA · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Jeff,

    Wondering how your  experience with Indianapolis has been going? I see from another post that you had an offer in on a place -  was it accepted?  I’m interested in diving in the Indianapolis market as well so would be curious to hear about your experience.

    Thanks!

    Jason

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.