Looking to learn more in the spokane wa area

2 Replies

Hi. My name is Sergey, been listening to the podcast for about two months, and have been reading books about RE. Currently I work in the lumber industry, and am involved in a little bit of online marketing/sales. 

I am looking to buy my first duplex or greater within the first few months. Learn a little bit about RE and then move to commercial buildings. Looking to invest in the kendal area, downtown, north and south hill. I was told by an RE friend that the city wants to expand the Downtown area and is willing to give investors and builders tax breaks who do so based on a few things. My goal is to leave both my jobs and do this full time within two years.

Currently, I have no experience with RE just what I have herd on the podcast and books. eager to learn, and make moves. I am looking at a quad later this week, but I am unsure what to look for. Would love to grab coffee with someone from the Spokane area and talk a bit about investing and flipping.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.