Looking to learn more in the spokane wa area

Looking to learn more in the spokane wa area

Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi. My name is Sergey, been listening to the podcast for about two months, and have been reading books about RE. Currently I work in the lumber industry, and am involved in a little bit of online marketing/sales. 

I am looking to buy my first duplex or greater within the first few months. Learn a little bit about RE and then move to commercial buildings. Looking to invest in the kendal area, downtown, north and south hill. I was told by an RE friend that the city wants to expand the Downtown area and is willing to give investors and builders tax breaks who do so based on a few things. My goal is to leave both my jobs and do this full time within two years.

Currently, I have no experience with RE just what I have herd on the podcast and books. eager to learn, and make moves. I am looking at a quad later this week, but I am unsure what to look for. Would love to grab coffee with someone from the Spokane area and talk a bit about investing and flipping.

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    9y

    Hi @Sergey Kalina! Welcome to BP. It's great to have you here. Feel free to ask any questions in the forums.

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Coach · Coeur D Alene, ID · Member since 2013 · 458 posts · 295 votes
    9y

    Hey @Sergey Kalina, great to have you! As a fellow local here in the area, I'd be happy to grab coffee and talk business sometime.  Let me know!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.