Looking for investor referrals/team in Indianapolis

Looking for investor referrals/team in Indianapolis

Orange CT · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 25 votes

Hi, 

Im an active investor in CT looking for opportunities out of the state. I was looking in Indianapolis and according to my market reseach this could be a great opportuniy. Ive been looking for the past month couple properties.

Im looking to build a strong team of: Lawyers, realtors, contractors, property managers, etc.. Im planning to travel in this month or next one to look closer the market. 

If you are interested please comment or send me a pm.

Thank you, 

1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 12 votes
9y
We should connect!
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 12 votes
    9y
    We should connect!
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 80 posts · 82 votes
    9y

    @Andres Bernal, I am an investor, in the traditional sense, I have a non-RE W-2. 

     I moved to Indy recently and have been researching the market firsthand. I can provide some recommendations, which will help you start your research.  I use @Jynell Berkshire as my lawyer. I think she is very knowledge among law, government, and RE. 

    There are folks who specialize in specific areas. I have been very impressed with FS House (@Ryan Mullin and Steve Lehman).  FS House concentrates on the area surrounding DT and are well recognized for their expertise in that area.  As you have probably read Indy neighborhoods can be street-to-street. I think it is great you will come to the market and highly recommend that you do take the time.  The issue right now is low inventory.  

    Regarding PMs and contractors - I have spoken with several PMs and Contractors, however, I am not able to provide any meaningful feedback because it has only been cursory discussions. 

    Please feel free to message me with any questions. Best Regards. 

  • Josh C.Pro Member
    Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    In addition to property management I can turn you on to some good wholesalers. Good luck!
  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 43 votes
    9y

    Andres,

    I know good wholesalers & contractors in Indy.  Would be willing to meet up with you if you come to Indy.  

    I have seen a lot of people having success in Indianapolis.

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    @Josh C.

    Would really be interested in knowing your wholesale and construction connections in Indy. Please hit me back up when when you are free tomorrow.

    Ernest

    ealexander@core props.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.