Greater Riverside (CA) Vicinity: single-family & multi-family

Greater Riverside (CA) Vicinity: single-family & multi-family

Attorney · Tokyo, Japan · Member since 2016 · 184 posts · 145 votes

Hi All - I'm looking for thoughts on investing in single-family/multi-family properties in the greater Riverside (California) area.  From a numbers perspective I've only begun to research the area, but I have personal reasons for targeting it.

I'd be interested in your thoughts, success stories and tales of caution.

Also, if anyone has recommendations for lenders (both conventional and alternative) and/or brokers in the area, please let me know.   

Thanks in advance!

Dave

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y

Hey David. I live and invest in Riverside. I own a few houses and small apartment buildings around town. I lived in Japan for 5 years in the early 90s. Lots of great memories and met many awesome people.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Claremont, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    If you are interested in Riverside and the inland empire I can send you a bunch of comps and lenders if you need it. 

  • Attorney · Tokyo, Japan · Member since 2016 · 184 posts · 145 votes
    9y

    @Celia Chu - thank you very much.  I'd be very interested in reviewing any comps-related information you have and in hearing your recommendations for lenders.  I'll reach out to you offline.

    I'm also interested in learning of generally prevailing loan conditions in the area, including down payment thresholds and length of loan terms. 

  • Beverly Hills, CA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Hey @David Gotsill

    This is actually my first post and I saw this come by and riverside got my attention. I currently have a few properties in the area and know a lot about it being born and raised close by in San Diego. I still need to get my profile up, but would love to chat! We can grab coffee or lunch! I also can connect you with some great lenders as well too!

    Josh

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Hey David. I live and invest in Riverside. I own a few houses and small apartment buildings around town. I lived in Japan for 5 years in the early 90s. Lots of great memories and met many awesome people.

  • Riverside, CA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hi David, I couldn't help but notice that Aaron responded to your post. He's one of the big investors in our area, and I would definitely encourage you to follow up with him with your questions. Not many people understand the Riverside market as well as he does.

    Just a thought ☺

  • Attorney · Tokyo, Japan · Member since 2016 · 184 posts · 145 votes
    9y

    @Josh Answers, @Aaron Mazzrillo, @Darren Elliott: thank you all for the responses.  I'll continue the discussion with each of you offline.   

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.