Bank accounts and credit cards for multiple properties

Bank accounts and credit cards for multiple properties

Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 8 votes

How do other investors organize banking transactions with multiple properties (single family, duplexes, 3/4 units)?  Do you set up separate business checking accounts for each property or property class or do you run everything through a single bank account?  Same with credit cards - does anyone have a dedicated card for making purchases for each property?

0Reply
24 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Aaron HowellBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Crozet, VA · Member since 2014 · 436 posts · 223 votes
    9y

    I think I've heard of setting up a separate account for each property.  I personally don't do that.  I have two accounts which each get deposits from several properties each.  Once you get to LLCs I think that's where you need to be specific on which account money comes from.

    Story House Real Estate529 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.